THE GUNEDOO PROJECT
Working at the of what’s most important to you
You – Your children – Your family
Giving your children the best start in life is what every parent hopes and aims for. Sometimes “life happens” and relationships in families can get stressed and stretched to breaking point. It doesn’t have to be this way……
The Gunedoo Project supports families as they Repair-Rebuild-Reconnect the most important relationships in their lives.
We offer families (with children aged 0-16 years) living in the Blue Mountains FREE information, support, advice, counselling and family enrichment programs.
If you would like to chat with one of our friendly team just call The Gunedoo Project on 1300 316 746 (local call cost) or 47 82 5326 Mondays to Thursdays 9am-4pm.
We are located at 14 Oak Street Katoomba (see map) – with outreach services available in Lawson and Blaxland (please contact us for details)
Come to the Launch of the Gunedoo Project
on March 6
@ 9.30am at Gunedoo 14 Oak St, Katoomba
Key Note Speaker Mary-Jo Mcveigh.
FFollowing the Launch: FREE Workshop
The Resilience Donut
with Lynn Worsley
Please contact Anne @ 47825326
Invite to Launch and Workshop & Registration Information
Resilience Donut Workshop
About Gateway Family Services
In the following pages you will find information about
- our service
- support we can provide for parents and children
- emergency Food & Financial assistance
For more Information contact Gateway on 4739 5963 or 4731 2993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow this link to read or print a copy of our 2010-11 report. Annual Report 2011
follow the link to our latest newsletter to keep up with the latest news from Gateway
Current Parent Groups
Please check the Current Groups section to see the parent groups for next term.
As usual our Play & Chat groups will be running
- Wednesday Mornings- Winmalee Hub at Winmalee Public School- speak to Jill 4739 5963 for more info.
- Thursday Mornings- Blaxland Public School- speak to Anne or Kerry 47395963 for more info
- Tuesday Mornings at Warrimoo Public School- speak to Jill or Kerry 47395963
- Fridays mornings Multicultural Playgroup- alternate weeks during school terms- speak to Yola 47821555
- Thursday mornings- Family worker Jenny attends the Penrith Hub Playgroup run by Connect Child & Family Services- at Penrith Public School- for more info speak to Jenny at 47395963 or Yvonne at Connect 0432 625 981
Last modified:July 2012 - EZI
This entire site is Copyright © 2008 to Gateway Family Services
This site was designed & built by Max Watson on behalf of Family Worker Training and Development Programme Inc.