Volunteering at Gateway Family Services
Volunteers support Gateway in several ways.
- Office Support - usually a morning or afternoon session once a week. Involves answering the phone and door, undertaking basic clerical tasks and possibly assisting people who come for information, food or financial assistance.
- Food Drives - handing out flyers inviting people to donate to our Food Appeals at IGA Blaxland on a roster basis - up to once a month for an hour.
- Fund Raising - volunteering to help with fundraising events such as BBQ's , trivia nights etc.
- Christmas Hampers - volunteering to help with packing hampers and gifts, delivering hampers
- General Maintenance - occasional help with maintenance of grounds, buildings
- Playgroup and community activities - helping at various activities alongside staff.
How Can I find out More?
Fill in the Inquiry Form and send to the CEO who will contact you to follow up.